Sunday, June 8, 2014

Everything Gonna Be Alright


Top - Somewhere in Singapore
Shoes - Gift
Trouser, Shirt - Unbranded






my boyfriend:p

I don't know what I feel. Everything just make me confused and frustrated. It feels like I should chase lot of things. I hope everything gonna be alright. 
Btw, yesterday I went to a local mall with my boyfriend. He is my moodbuster! I really really enjoy spent my time with him haha

Btw thanks for read my blog! Go follow me, and I'll follow you back. Thank you!:)



9 comments:

  1. Aiiih, I really like your shoes too dear :)

    Would you mind to follow me back on GFC? Thank you

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock the look!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digging the character your top adds to your outfit! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a cool shirt!!:))
    also love that you added the flanel shirt around your waist, looks super cool:)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
Thanks for visit! I really appreciate every single comment I receive. Please leave you blog link if you want me to check out your blog. If you want to follow each other, just follow me and tell me at my newest blog post if you did. So, I'll follow back your blog for sure. Happy reading everyone!